Information on the processing of personal data
Effective date: July 16, 2018
Caddie Hotel ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.caddie-hotel.com/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Caddie Hotel uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Italy and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Italy and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Caddie Hotel may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Caddie Hotel
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 GDPR 2016/679
CADDIE HOTEL S.R.L., recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data and undertakes to process them with correctness, lawfulness and transparency in accordance with European Union Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
1. Name and address of the data controller
This information applies to the processing of data by:
Holder: CADDIE HOTEL S.R.L.
Phone: +39 02 9406578
Fax: +39 02 94968341
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the type and purpose of their processing
The processing of personal data (personal identification data such as: name and surname, company name, tax code and VAT number, address, telephone / fax number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) takes place for the following purposes:
· Obligations of an administrative nature, fiscal or others, connected to the contractual relationship and to fulfill the obligations generally foreseen charged to the owner by laws or regulations, from the community legislation, requests from the judicial authority or to exercise the rights of the owner.
Your personal data will be processed and stored by the Owner for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and at the end of the same will be kept for the time required by current legislation in accounting, tax, civil and procedural; unless you consent to an additional retention pursuant to art. 6 c. 1 let. a GDPR.
3. Method of treatment
The processing of your data is done through the use of tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be done either electronically or with the aid of paper.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of providing data.
The provision of personal data relating to processing is optional. However, failure to provide data, partially or totally, may result in the partial or total impossibility of establishing or continuing the relationship.
5. Transmission to external staff
If necessary, Your data may be processed by third parties appointed as Data Processors (pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR) or "independent" owners, and precisely:
- by professionals, companies orprofessional studies that carry out for the owner assistance or advice for administrative, accounting, tax, or legal protection;
- from all public institutes established by law and more generally by all the Authorities required by current accounting and tax regulations as recipients of mandatory communications;
- from banking institutions or any professionals, for the management of receipts and payments.
- from companies or professionals for consulting and data analysis for commercial and marketing purposes
6. Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to art. 7 c. 3 GDPRYou have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Consequently,from the moment of revocation, we will no longer be able to process your data;the withdrawal of consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before the revocation.
- Pursuant to art. 15 GDPR You have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are being processed or not.
- Pursuant to art. 16 GDPR You have the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- Pursuant to art. 17 GDPR You have the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, to the extent that the processing is not carried out for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- Pursuant to art. 18 GDPRYou have the right to obtain the limitation treatment, when: disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such data; the processing is illegal and you are opposed to the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;personal data are necessary for you to check, the exercise or defense of a right in court; You have objected to the treatment pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, in the waiting period of the verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to yours;
- Pursuant to art. 20 GDPR You have the right to receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, your personal data and the right to transmit them to another Owner without impediments, if the treatment is based on consent and is done by automated means. Also, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly to another Data Controller if this is technically possible;
- Pursuant to art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio 121, 00186, Roma (RM).
7. How to exercise rights
The exercise of the rights by the User is free according to the article 12 GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also for their repetitiveness, the Owner may charge a reasonable fee for the User, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
To the extent that your data are not processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 c. 1 let. f GDPR, You have the right, pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, to oppose the processing of your personal data, indicating the specific reasons in this regard.
To exercise the right of opposition you can send an email to the address: email@example.com